POWERTRONIC PT-FIT S
- Energy Efficiency Index EEI: A2
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Line frequency: 50 60 Hz
- RI suppression: to EN 55015/CISPR 15
- Safety: to EN 61347-2-12
- Line harmonics according to EN 61000-3-2
- Immunity according to EN 61547
- Optimized cost/benefit factor
- Compact dimensions and low weight for small luminaire designs
- Automatic safety shutdown of lamps in the event of a defect or at end of life (EoL)
PT-FIT 35/220 240 S
|30.0 mm||110.0 mm||220 240 V||39 W||4,5 kVp|
PT-FIT 70/220 240 S
|30.0 mm||110.0 mm||220 240 V||73 W||4,5 kVp|
Bővebben a termékcsaládról
- Shop lighting
- Effect and accent lighting
Ballast losses and lamp heat radiation can lead to heat accumulation in a completely closed case. Therefore it is necessary to ensure that the temperature at the measuring point t of the ECG does not exceed the maximum value.
For safety reasons disconnect the device before replacing the lamp!
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.