OPTOTRONIC Intelligent Qualified Bluetooth Mesh NFC I
- Cable clamp housing for independent mounting
- Versatile QBM window driver due to flexible output characteristic
- Locking and unlocking of programmable features
OTi QBM 20/220...240/500 NFC I
|20 50 V||200 500 mA||204.0 mm||50.0 mm||32.0 mm|
OTi QBM 30/220...240/700 NFC I
|20 50 V||350 700 mA||204.0 mm||50.0 mm||32.0 mm|
OTi QBM 40/220...240/1A0 NFC I
|20 50 V||500 1050 mA||204.0 mm||50.0 mm||32.0 mm|
Bővebben a termékcsaládról
- Suitable for use in luminaires with flexible current setting
- Suitable for indoor SELV installations
- Suitable for luminaires of protection classes I and II
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.