OPTOTRONIC Intelligent DALI NFC LP I
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Line frequency: 0 Hz | 50 Hz | 60 Hz
- Line voltage: 198 264 V
- Versatile DALI window driver due to flexible output characteristic
- DALI-2 certified incl. Parts 251, 252, 253
- Easy to use in corridors and restrooms because of three-level Corridor function
- Touch DIM application: easy to control via pushbutton or sensor
OTi DALI 10/220 240/700 NFC I
|2.5 45 V||150 700 mA||166.0 mm||30.0 mm||22.0 mm|
OTi DALI 15/220...240/1A0 NFC LPI
|10 54 V||150 1050 mA||150.0 mm||42.5 mm||22.0 mm|
OTi DALI 25/220...240/700 NFC LPI
|10 54 V||180 700 mA||150.0 mm||42.5 mm||22.0 mm|
OTi DALI 40/220...240/1A0 NFC LPI
|10 54 V||350 1050 mA||150.0 mm||42.5 mm||22.0 mm|
Bővebben a termékcsaládról
- Suitable for use in luminaires with flexible current setting
- Installation in emergency lighting systems according to IEC 61347-2-13, appendix J
- Suitable for indoor SELV installations
- Suitable for luminaires of protection classes I and II
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.