OPTOTRONIC FIT LT2 S
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Line frequency: 50 Hz | 60 Hz
- Line voltage: 198 264 V
- According to EN 61347-1, 61347-2-13, 62384
- RI suppression: to EN 55015
- Line harmonics according to EN 61000-3-2
- Immunity according to EN 61547
- Lifetime: up to 100,000 h (temperature at Tc = 65 °C, max. 10 % failure rate)
- Cable clamp kit for independent mounting
OT FIT 15/220 240/500 LT2 S
|15 50 V||150 500 mA||97.0 mm||43.0 mm||29.5 mm|
OT FIT 25/220 240/700 LT2 S
|15 50 V||300 700 mA||97.0 mm||43.0 mm||29.5 mm|
OT FIT 40/220 240/1A0 LT2 S
|15 50 V||500 1050 mA||97.0 mm||43.0 mm||29.5 mm|
Bővebben a termékcsaládról
- Suitable for indoor SELV installations
- Suitable for luminaires of protection classes I and II
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.