OPTOTRONIC FIT D NFC L
- Line frequency: 0 Hz | 50 Hz | 60 Hz
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
OT FIT 35/220 240/350 D NFC L
|54 216 V||75 350 mA||280.0 mm||30.0 mm||21.0 mm|
OT FIT 75/220 240/550 D NFC L
|54 216 V||125 550 mA||280.0 mm||30.0 mm||21.0 mm|
OT FIT 100/220...240/750 D NFC L
|54 216 V||250...750 mA||280.0 mm||30.0 mm||21.0 mm|
Bővebben a termékcsaládról
- Installation in emergency lighting systems according to IEC 61347-2-13, appendix J
- Suitable for installation in emergency lighting systems according to EN 60598-2-22
- Suitable for luminaires of protection class I
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.